Thai Tea Macaron Candle
An inviting candle that smells just like thai tea macarons! A creamy blend of black tea, condensed milk, cinnamon, star anise, and cardamom. With the added buttery sweetness of smooth macaron shells. The perfect scent for cozying up with a good book & cup of tea on the weekends. The candle label features hand-drawn macarons in a cute fox design!
- Diameter: 3.2 in
- Height: 3.75 in
- Volume: 10 oz
- Burn Time: 70-90 hours
- Why soy wax?
- made from non-GMO, USA-grown soybeans
- vegan & cruelty-free
- burns 2x longer than paraffin candles
- How are your fragrance oils different?
- clean formula = no phthalates or parabens
- pet-friendly for dogs & cats
- Are your candles non-toxic?
- we use wax & fragrance - that's it!
- no additives or colors
- natural cotton wick = no lead, ever.
- Trim wick to 1/4” each time before lighting
- Never leave candle unattended
- Don't burn candle all the way down, leave some wax at the bottom to prevent the jar from getting too hot and cracking
- Burn your candle for at least 2 hours the first time you use it to ensure a good, even burn and wax melt
- Keep burning candles away from all flammable objects
- Only burn your candle for 2 - 4 hours at a time.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents
- Place candles on a stable, heat-resistant surface
- Keep out out of reach of children and pets
- Don’t touch jar while hot
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too big, smoky or flickery
- Keep the wax pool free of debris at all times
- Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid
- Use a snuffer to extinguish candles
Perfect scent for fall with a warm, baked cinnamon treat feel. When I light this candle, it makes my whole apt. feel cozy and sweet like a warm hug!
My package arrived in the mail super quickly, all the candles arrived in perfect condition, and everything about my experience with this shop has been amazing! The packaging is so cute! The freebies included with my order — stickers and candies — were so well thought. You can feel the care MochiGlow and mom put into putting everything together, I was so happy and excited while unboxing everything! I love the cute, pastel art style; the delicious, nostalgic Asian scents; and the pet-friendly, eco-conscious message of the company as a whole!
I felt the candle didn’t really smell like Thai Tea. It definitely has a strong fragrance that I could smell outside the closed box. However it wasn’t the scent I was looking for. It smells more like a typical fall cinnamonny candle. Packaging is super cute and although the scent wasn’t what I was expecting it was not bad. Wouldn’t buy again :( wished I loved it
If you're like me and you are sensitive to strong scents or things that are too sweet don't worry! I got this one and the jasmine green tea one and they are absolutely perfect, not to strong at all but still make your room smell amazing. Absolutely will repurchase.
i bought two candles for my bestfriend, i mentioned that they’re for my besties bday and they wrote me a cute note and gave me a card so i can write something for when i give it to her .
they’re so kind i’m definitely buying some for myself next <3
Love these candles! They are definitely my new favorite!