Mystery Oopsie - 10 oz Candle (final sale, no returns, with blemishes/issues/errors etc)
Sometimes we make mistakes during our candlemaking process, but instead of letting them go to waste, we're offering a huge discount on these "oopsie" candles!
Some issues include, but are not limited to: scratches on jars, blemishes on labels, damaged candle lids or packaging boxes, imperfect or dusty candle wax, etc. These errors don't affect the burn of the candle at all, only the aesthetics! But it's great if you want to try a scent for cheaper, or to keep a candle yourself instead of gifting.
Please note that we will try our best to choose scents that don't overlap, but stock may vary. You can leave a note if you have certain scents you like (fruity, sweet, etc) but no guarantees on the choice - it's a mystery! We also do not accept any returns on mystery oopsies, so please come into it with an open mind (and nose)!
Limited quantities available at a time, depending on how many mistakes we make :'D
- Please note that these are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We will do our best to choose different scents for you, but please note that selection depends on availability.
- Available while supplies last.
- Diameter: 3.2 in
- Height: 3.75 in
- Volume: 9 oz
- Burn Time: 70+ hours
- Why soy wax?
- made from non-GMO, USA-grown soybeans
- vegan & cruelty-free
- burns 2x longer than paraffin candles
- How are your fragrance oils different?
- clean formula = no phthalates or parabens
- pet-friendly for dogs & cats
- Are your candles non-toxic?
- we use wax & fragrance - that's it!
- no additives or colors
- natural cotton wick = no lead, ever.
- Trim wick to 1/4” each time before lighting
- Never leave candle unattended
- Don't burn candle all the way down, leave some wax at the bottom to prevent the jar from getting too hot and cracking
- Burn your candle for at least 2 hours the first time you use it to ensure a good, even burn and wax melt
- Keep burning candles away from all flammable objects
- Only burn your candle for 2 - 4 hours at a time.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents
- Place candles on a stable, heat-resistant surface
- Keep out out of reach of children and pets
- Don’t touch jar while hot
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too big, smoky or flickery
- Keep the wax pool free of debris at all times
- Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid
- Use a snuffer to extinguish candles
I was gifted a Lychee Jelly candle for Christmas and fell in love with it so I wanted to try more scents from this site and I was not disappointed! I ordered 7 mystery candles and got Red Bean Taiyaki, Cookies and Cream, Watermelon Soju, Grape Ramune, Cotton Candy, Blueberry Pancakes, and Coffee. I think my favorites of the bunch were Watermelon Soju, Cotton Candy, Red Bean Taiyaki, and Cookies and Cream. I know that these were oopsie candles, but I couldn't even tell the difference at all! The package also came with a sticker, a card print, and a hi-chew! I love the scents that I got and will definitely buy some more!
Súper hyper cute love it
I was very surprised to see that maybe 2/5 candles I bought had small scratches or blemishes. The scents I received were Cotton Candy, Pandan, Grape Ramune, Boba, and Cookies & Creme. It was really fun seeing what mystery candles I was going to get. Will definitely return to buy more!
I got a grape ramune scent for my mystery. It smells like a grape soda so fun. I think it’s just in the old packaging. I think the mystery clearance is a great way to get rid of things that are the same quality with some cosmetic issues and have no waste.