Oopsie - Body Spray (final sale, no returns, with blemishes/issues/errors etc)
Sometimes we make mistakes during our making process, but instead of letting oopsies go to waste, we're offering a discount on these "oopsie" body sprays!
Some issues include, but are not limited to: scratches on bottle or cap, blemishes on labels, etc. These errors are very minor & don't affect the scent of the spray at all, only the aesthetics! But it's great if you want to try a scent for cheaper, or to keep a body spray for yourself instead of gifting.
Limited quantities available at a time, depending on how many mistakes we make :'D
- Please note that these are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Available while supplies last.
- Trim wick to 1/4” each time before lighting
- Never leave candle unattended
- Don't burn candle all the way down, leave some wax at the bottom to prevent the jar from getting too hot and cracking
- Burn your candle for at least 2 hours the first time you use it to ensure a good, even burn and wax melt
- Keep burning candles away from all flammable objects
- Only burn your candle for 2 - 4 hours at a time.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents
- Place candles on a stable, heat-resistant surface
- Keep out out of reach of children and pets
- Don’t touch jar while hot
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too big, smoky or flickery
- Keep the wax pool free of debris at all times
- Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid
- Use a snuffer to extinguish candles
The smell was a bit... interesting. It smelled like lychee at first but had a strange aftersmell