Blueberry Pancakes Candle
A mix of tart blueberry, sweet syrup, and buttery pancakes will transport you to carefree Sunday mornings! Bring the mouthwatering scent of brunch to your home with the blueberry pancakes candle. Label features a sleepy deer snoozing on a bed of oh-so-fluffy pancakes.
- Diameter: 3.2 in
- Height: 3.75 in
- Volume: 10 oz
- Burn Time: 70-90 hours
- Why soy wax?
- made from non-GMO, USA-grown soybeans
- vegan & cruelty-free
- burns 2x longer than paraffin candles
- How are your fragrance oils different?
- clean formula = no phthalates or parabens
- pet-friendly for dogs & cats
- Are your candles non-toxic?
- we use wax & fragrance - that's it!
- no additives or colors
- natural cotton wick = no lead, ever.
- Trim wick to 1/4” each time before lighting
- Never leave candle unattended
- Don't burn candle all the way down, leave some wax at the bottom to prevent the jar from getting too hot and cracking
- Burn your candle for at least 2 hours the first time you use it to ensure a good, even burn and wax melt
- Keep burning candles away from all flammable objects
- Only burn your candle for 2 - 4 hours at a time.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents
- Place candles on a stable, heat-resistant surface
- Keep out out of reach of children and pets
- Don’t touch jar while hot
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too big, smoky or flickery
- Keep the wax pool free of debris at all times
- Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid
- Use a snuffer to extinguish candles
I've probably spend around $300 on mochiglow candles and each time they haven't disappointed. Each one smells delicious, the packaging is cute and comes with a little treat 10/10 every time